Monday, March 4, 2013

Entry 8 - Holiday Gifts

   I would give my elder brother, Eli leaves and bread ties. That might sound ridiculous, but Eli is quite imagainative and despite his age, he still enjoys playing with toys. When we were younger, Eli would take litereally anything, including leaves and bread ties, and turn that into a toy.
   My younger brother would probably receive a pillow. Once again, sounds insane, but Cameron has this obbsession with fghting video games. He likes them so much so that he fights air. I figured having a pillow to share blows with would be the slightest bit more entertaining.
   Reburning candle wax into  new candle would be a good gift for my mom. I don't know why, but, she really loves candles, even if they're not lit. I would burn together some wax and add some vanilla extract or some of my body spray to sent it.
    Finally, I would sew my dad some slippers. My dad does alot of work around my house and like to realax on a regular. Some good house slippers would be a nice way for him to settle in considering the fact that the dog ate his last pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment